This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







diumenge, 13 de maig del 2012

Final reflection

1-My English progress from 2010-2012

Well, thats my last post so I'm going to be very explicit about what I want to say.
Diferences between my first post and my last? Someones but mainly due to my own practice of English. I realy think that I have learn nothing important in my school. All thinks I've learnt this years aren't because of my English lessons at school. But, of course I've learnt some vocabulary, it'll be odd if not, because:
two years x nine month each school year x four weeks per month x three hours a week = 216 hours in total
It would be very strange if I haven't learn any vocabulary these hours.
I have to say that one think has changed, over these two years I become more borred about bloggs, as you know, in my opinion they are quite useless. Two years ago I was borred of bloggs, but now I'm even more borred. So in 2012 I did litle effort to do my blogg, now I do less effort and less desire to do bloggs and posts.
About, my oral presentations I think I did the same on both, I was quite nervous because I hate doing orals and stuff like that, but as I see the matter I can't realy diference them, because how I did the orals mostly depends on the topic so I can't realy judge them.

2-My English competence in 2012

I'd chose as better oral : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18LdyshZsug&feature=youtu.be
and as better writing post: http://englishspaceperegiro.blogspot.com.es/2011/06/my-opinion-about-bloggs.html

Oviously I chose the last oral I did because is the one that in my opinion reflects better, not completely, but better how is my English rigth now. It's my best work because it's the last.
About the writing post, in my opinion it's not the best with vocabulary and the structure, but it's easy to understand my idea, and I think that idea reflects how I'm currently. This post explains things without strange vocabulary and words, explain the truth and as I see that't the main important think a post should do.


3-My reflection.

This is a part that it's not needed but I was wandering to do it, I think this part is the most important of this reflection, because it reflects my opinion and that's what my teachers are asking for, isn't it?

Well, first of all I'd like to say that these two years I've almost done are the worst experience I had about useless things in my entire life. I realized that bloggs are, if you allow me to say, stupid web pages. Their use the worst think that English could do in the history, bloggs are unable to let people learn english. I 've said that milions of times, bloggs are not a good way to learn English, better are the worst way, because you dont learn.
All this trashtalking about bloggs are trues, in my opinion, these last three words are important because other people can have other opinions about the same topic, and if you don't mind I'd say that I'd like to respect and understand these opinions. I will try, I promise, but nowadays it's qute difficult for me. Now time to blame be because of I'm narrow-minded (UOOO a word that could have learnt these years, but no it's not, I already knew it when I did the topic in class)

So, I'd like to sum up this entire blogg by just some words. Bloggs worst item to learn English, the education system that defend bloggs the worst it could exist. Of course all this, it's my opinion, the opinion of a kid of 17 years old so nevermind
Lastly I'd like to ask for a thing to my classmates. DELTE YOUR BLOGGS as soon as you can.

Bye.