This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







dijous, 18 de novembre del 2010

Pablo Fermin from BCN

My friend Pablo Fermin

Pablo’s a Catalan guy. He came to Castelló d’Empuries two years ago. He was born in 1994, at first he stayed in Barcelona City for three months. After he went to Pamplona, but he had a grave “meningitis” and he had to return to Barcelona, but not in the city.
Then he started the primary school at “Escolapies la Immaculada” he studied the secondary school there too.
When he was 14 he came here: “to live the real life with the farmers” he said one day when they asked him.
Now he’s studying Batxillerat with me and all our friends.
He wants to be:” a lawyer in the day and a hero in the night” he said when I asked him, but nobody believes that, he’s so young.
He has a particular mode of life I think. He’s Fermin and no more else.