This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







divendres, 14 d’octubre del 2011

France teacher sets herself on fire

I'm going to comment the new of this ip:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15302674

Summerize: A math teacher sets herself on fire, students and parents said that last days she was very aggressive and hostil with some of them. Last Wednesday parents and the teacher did a meeting and it seems that she was very nervous and hostil.


I think this teacher need psycology aid, it cannot be possible that a secondary school teacher set fire to himself because she was very fragile or angry. She needs to contol herself, at least education controlers must have controlled that, a discontrolled teacher is a bad person to educate childs.

French education must control his teachers, make a psycology test or something like that.
To sum up I would like to say that this is not a fail of the teacher it's a fail of French education system.