This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







dilluns, 23 d’abril del 2012

Writting selectivtat.

Hi, John
Long time since I wrote you, but when I read a book your face just came out to my mind. So I decided to write to you,
Two days ago I bought a book called death of a Beekeeper by a famous swedisth author, Lars Gustafson.
The plot amused me, I don't want to explain to you the end, but it's about one of the last beekeepers of Sweden. This man is a traditonal beekeeper, he does the same as his father and grandfather, in the same way. Isn't that exciting?
Now, you know why this book reminded me of you...
I hope you make up your mind and read it, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

RANA GUSTAVO

P.D; This old man works like you, traditionally, like two hundred years ago.