This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







dijous, 3 de març del 2011

A letter to our headmistress

Ies Castelló d'Empúries
Castelló d'Empúries
Girona
17486
19th February 2011


Pere Gironella
Castelló d'Empúries


Dear headmistress,

I am writing to tell tou how the school is.
The school has to improve.
First of all there is a deficient luch school system. The building is so sad, there is no color. It looks like a prison, with a watch tower...
There is too the education system, in one word, BAD. I know that you can't do anything but I would like to let you know that the students know it and we are not very happy with it.
Finally has you can see and the students too the WC is disgusting.
I would be grateful if you could change these things. With your position I think that it will not be difficult.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfuly

Pere Gironella