This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







dimarts, 6 de març del 2012

Tron: Legacy

I saw this film in english yesterday.
As far as I know this film was based in another one made on 1986 or near this year.
The plot of the film is quite complicated, it's a boy that his father was one of the main videogames creator, he's father was an inventor too. One day his father went to work and he never appeared.
After twenty years his son, who enherit his father company decided to visit his father old buisiness, a gameshop of arcade games. There he discovered a secret chamber were his father worked. Then because of a botton he toched he just disapeared of the reallity and he appeared into a videogame univers.
That's just the introduccion and if you want to know more about that film you should watch it, I won't tell the end of the history.

In my opinion that film is a amazing film, as it's based on a classic film of sci-fy it's just completelly difernt to others that I've seen.
Finaly I'd like to say that if you got a chanse to watch it just do it, its an incredible and quite possible future.