This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







dimarts, 20 de març del 2012

United Nations Human rights committee

United
Nations Human Rights Committee,
It's known that humans rights should be respected in the entire world. However, nowadays mosts countries don't respect the rights.
So, I'm just writing this letters for two main reasons, to ask for a reflection and to make a suggestion. First of all the reflection, do you really think, as an UN committee that your work does any profit and moreover I'm asking for what you have done on countries that are really known such as Xina ?

Secondly, my suggestion, just delete this committee. Human rights are a good idea, but they are an utopia and the organization is just a machine that spends money like a bag with a hole inside.

To sum up, I'd like to say that life is not a dream. I'm wandering to see the world getting up and
looking around, they will see that the reality is neither a bed of roses nor such a wonder of God then I think and I hope that mankind will have chance to survive