This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







dimecres, 8 de juny del 2011

Final Reflection

Observing your SPACE, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2009? Where, for example?
With this blog, sincerelly I haven't improved. As I said last post, I think that blog is an useless item to learn english.
Which activity best shows your level of English?
The exams shows my level in English I think.
Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve
your English? Why?

The most useful activities are: Oral Presentations, the theory in class and the speaking. Because I think that the most important part of learning English is to speak.
Which activities did you not find useful to learn English?
Why not?

As I said the blog is the worst activity to learn English and the Podcast too. The podcast isn't useful because what you said is written down, you just read it.
Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do
again next year?

The speaking area and the reading area are important to imporve English, of course if you speak it there.
The Oral presentations are important, I don't like to do them but I know that they are so important