This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







diumenge, 5 de juny del 2011

My opinion about bloggs.

I'm completely in disagree with the policy of bloggs.

Each final term I do the same thing, I expose my opinion about the bloggs and I try to convence the teachers to leave bloggs.
In my opinion a blogg doesn't help students to learn more, a blog just keep bussy the student and that produces stress.

A blog is a bad weapon to study english because, in my opinion, most of students use traductors or texts that are online, they just copy and post, teachers couldn't control it and students in my opinion don't learn.

That's why I'm in disagree about the blogs, they are useless items.

Pere Gironella