This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







diumenge, 5 de juny del 2011

Informal letter

Dear Kieron

I've been very bussy with high school. I'm so sorry I couldn't write before, now I'm going to explain you a few things about my coutry.
First of all, I invite yo to come here on Easter Holydays

I think that you will like it, it's a great place. You'll have lots of things to do. Empuriabrava is a part of Castello, it's a beautifull place by the sea.
Lots of people of your country come here every year.
You can see Castello's cathedral, the " Aiguamolls" or more things.
In resume is a beautiful place.
I'll write yo you soon and if you decides to come let me know, we'll meet

Take care