This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

Dreams

My dreams

When I was young I used to have a dream. I wanted to be a firefighter but I grew up and my mind changed, then I decided to be a physician.

First of all I wanted to study physics in the University of Harvard. I got this dream until I reached my last school of high school, that year I went to Canada to improve my English. When I went there, they said a thing that stunned me, to study at an American University if you are foreign you need to get an 80/120 in the TOEFL exams, and to study at Harvard you must get more than 105/120.

Then I decided to change my dream, because it’s so hard to pass TOEFL, harder with a good mark.

I decided to study physics, but in Barcelona.

I’m in last year of non-obligatory high school so next year I’ll go at university. That’s why actually I need new dreams to think about.

Well, I have one, that will happens when I’ll elderly I want a rural house on the top of a mountain, alone in Alaska.