This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

Harry Potter last film

Harry Potter and the deadly hallows Part 2

It was the last film I saw, it's the final film of Harry Potter's series, in that film Harry finally destroy his enemy Voldemort in the final Batlle. I saw it when I was in USA and in my opinion it is a bad translation of the book.
I had read the books and I think it's the worst film in relation of the book. The director invented lot of stuff of the film, it has nothinkg about the book.

First of all the final is not like in the film, Harry kept the all-powerful wand for himself, in the film he destroy it, that's impossible the wand is undestroyable... its a contradiction.
Others thinks are that the Voldemort's snake isn't killed like that, the snake in theory is in a magic ball and it didn't atack.
And finally and most important the dream of Harry in the white room with Dumbledore is completely diferent.