This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

White Collar

White Collar is one of my favorites series. It's about a thief (Neal Caffry) that has been cougth by the FBI, then he did a deal with the FBI to work with them to find other thiefs.

Neal Caffry is a strange and refined man with odd likes, he has a friend Mossy that is a thieff. Neal has two lifes, one helping the FBI and the other founding his exgirlfriend or treasures.
Neal is controlled by Peter Burke the agent of the FBI that cougth him, in the lasts episodes of 1st season they finally become friends, but Neal still not let Peter know his secrets.

In my opinion is a non-convencional serie about thieffs and cops and this stuff, this serie let us imagin about the life of usual thieffs.
Others series that I like are Chuck and Game of Thrones