This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







divendres, 11 de maig del 2012

The humans rigths in Xina

Nowadays, there's lots of violations of human rights. For example in China there is not feedom of speach.
In China, people are not able to say what they want because the govenment don't let people say his opinion, the opinion of people can create discontentment and a rebelion.

But in my opinion I think that any culture is not allowed to judge other cultures because each one has his own rules and his own lifestyle. Moreover I think that the human rigths can't be applied on every single human, because each one has their own way to live the life.
Altougth, in Xina people is going to the streats to critize the goverment, that means that the Xina's goverment is not representative of their people.