This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







diumenge, 13 de maig del 2012

Song of Ice and FIre

Song of Ice and Fire is a recopilation of books that nowadays has become very succesful. Currently, there are just five books on the market but it's spected that there will be to more. The author, George R.R Martin, is becoming popular these days because of the release of the fifth book few months ago in English and in Catalan three days ago, before than in Spanish. Moreover the firsts books of the saga are beeing converted in a serie, that is making a huge impression onto the world.

I think the series is not as good as the book, and most people think the series is the important stuff and not the book. Martin's books are amazing, as I said better than the series. So I'd like to recommend that before watching the series just read the books because they are better in all possible ways.
But if you prefer the series because it is on TV, you can watch it, and you hate reading. You don't deserve to continue reading this, please, get out of my blogg !!!!