This blog is a personal space for the English class.

I´ll show all my tasks of High School, and my own opinion about diferent themes like education, football, games...







diumenge, 13 de maig del 2012

The hunger games

Few days ago I read the trilogy of The hunger games, a series of book created by Suzanne Collins. I saw the trailer of the film and it seemed to me it was a good one. Then a friend told me that there was a book of this film, so I decided to read it. In total, three books so I was wandering to read them, on our  Saint George's day it's a holyday here in Catalonia and it's famous because of giving books and roses. So I bougth all the books and I read them in a record time. Then I saw the film.

The argument of the books is quite good, a girl that is forced to go to the olympic games of hunger, in a destroyed world. There, 24 people have to figth for their lifes.
In my opinion is a good trilogy, because it shows how to live in a bad world  with hunger, fear ... Moreover, the scene that the books represent is not far from the reality, maybe one day the humanity will be like that.
To sum up, I'd like to recomend this book to the people that like reading.